SOUTH BRUNSWICK – The South Brunswick Citizens Advisory Committee announced the allocation of its 2019-20 Community Development Block Grant during the Feb. 26 South Brunswick Township Council meeting.
The anticipated $67,524 will be distributed as follows:
* Pioneer Recreation Program, activities for adults with physical and/or developmental disabilities, $26,200
* Department of Social Services, part-time food pantry assistant, $13,324
* Citizens for Independent Living, service provider who will teach skills of daily living to adults with disabilities, $16,000
* Housing rehab, to assist individuals who fall within low income parameters by providing health and safety improvements, $9,000
* South Brunswick Library, purchasing large print books for residents with visual impairments, $3,000